Smok Exxus MICARE Device Information
Smok has finally entered the variable volt mod market with the new Exxus MICARE battery device and the quality and styled design already make it a cut above. The MICARE is a small, palm-sized device that holds a whooping 700mAh of charge capacity via it’s integrated battery to ensure long times between charging.
High performance features variable voltage levels indicated by a different color LED on the side of the device. With 3 clicks of the fire button the voltage can be changed from 3.4V (Blue), 3.6V (Green), 3.8V (Orange) and up to 4.0V (Red). Another feature designed especially for thick and viscous oils is a 10 second preheat along with a vibration function that lets the user know exactly when the device is ready to hit. Vibration feedback is also available to acknowledge the cart is fully inserted into the device as well as when the user draws of the cart over 8 seconds.
See the quality Smok has brought to the 510 variable voltage mod by getting your MICARE device now!
Specs and Features
- Size: 56.0mm x 43.0mm x 14.8mm
- Battery Capacity: 700mAh built-in battery
- Variable voltage ranges include 3.4V (Blue), 3.6V (Green), 3.8V (Orange), 4.0V (Red)
- 510 threading
- 10 Second Preheat via Two Presses of Fire Button at 1.3W
- Vibration function to acknowledge cart insert, over 8 second inhale and preheat completion.
- Standby current: <100uA
- Input voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
- Includes 2 magnetic connectors for 510 Carts
- Output wattage: 5W-30W
- Preheating output: 1.3W
- Overcharge voltage:4.3V
- Over discharge voltage:2.4V
- Overcharge current:1.0A
1 x Exxus MICARE Device
1 x Lanyard
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual